Dave Gardner leads this 5-day (50 hour) Budokon Yoga TT at ReUnion Yoga & Meditation
- When: 30 November – 4 December. 8 am – 6 pm
- Where: ReUnion Yoga & Meditation, Cape Town
- Who: Only open to those who have completed a 200 hour YTT
- Early Bird Cost: ZAR 9 000 before 15 September
- Book now. Spaces are very limited. Contact Us
About the training:
The BDK Yoga 50hr is an innovative 5-day Teacher Training Course designed to elevate, educate and inspire any current certified yoga teacher. Dave Garnder leads you through the unique unique BDK model of yoga, martial arts and calisthenics.
Learn how to move on and off the mat in the most intelligent and inspiring ways. BDK primary focus is the development of physical prowess, emotional intelligence and character.
The Budokon® Yoga Primary Series Curriculum
- intelligent alignment principles
- the freedom of creative sequencing
- the circular nature of Martial Arts
The Budokon Yoga system can be summed up in one sentence: Budokon Yoga is the art of seamless transition, coupled with the beauty of circular rotation.
Within the postural Yoga practice we explore the living arts curriculum. This body of work is focused on areas outside of physical movement such as communication, emotions, environment and nutrition.
In this part of the curriculum we look deeply at the experiences that form our beliefs and the beliefs that form our actions, and the actions that form our lives.