300 Hour Level One Yoga Teacher Training Programme
Part Time: 17 March to 17 May 2018
Full Time: 1 – 30 November 2018
Apply today to join South Africa’s first Yoga Alliance YTT.
300 Hours of instruction and study
- South Africa’s FIRST Yoga Alliance RYS 200 Yoga Teacher Training Course
- FREE: Extra 120 hours of training with YogaSynergy – scientific and research-based teaching methodology
- Learn from and be mentored by Jim Harrington, whose teaching and practice experience spans two decades
- Be inspired by Jim’s depth of technical knowledge of bio-mechanics and applied anatomy & physiology
- Benefit by learning from a teaching team of experienced, inspired and inspiring teachers
- World-class teacher training experience in one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- Strong foundation to begin teaching yoga safely and effectively
Applicants must have an established yoga practice for a minimum of two years prior to starting the course.
- Contact Us for an application form.
- Upon acceptance, enroll with a deposit of R7,000 | USD 700.00 to secure your place on the course.
- Read and submit a 500 word book review of one of the books on the required reading list before the start of the course.
- Past graduates of Jim Harrington Teacher Training Courses may apply for a discount of 50% if they choose to repeat the course.